{"id":9821212,"date":"2017-12-29T22:30:12","date_gmt":"2017-12-29T22:30:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/features-request-18\/"},"modified":"2017-12-29T22:30:12","modified_gmt":"2017-12-29T22:30:12","slug":"features-request-18","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/features-request-18\/","title":{"rendered":"Features Request"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> Hello, First, I wanted to say thank you for developing this, it&#8217;s<br \/>\n amazing! I really want to see more people using it. With that in mind,<br \/>\n I would like to know if you intend to develop your WordPress plugin<br \/>\n further?<\/p>\n<p> I simply want to do a few things on my WordPress site with your plugin:<\/p>\n<p>1. Display live hash stats on the front end without risking secret key<br \/>\n exposure <\/p>\n<p>2. Display Total Completed Hash stats to users on their user account pages<br \/>\n (Each user has a record of hash stats that only they and admins can<br \/>\n see [unless we can make stats public like a top 5 chart] ) <\/p>\n<p>3. I want to be able to use the Total Accepted Hashes number as a<br \/>\n way of paying for rewards points on our website. I saw something<br \/>\n similar in Coin Hive&#8217;s documentation.<\/p>\n<p>That&#8217;s really all. Thank you so much for your time and contributions to the community! <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9821212","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9821212","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9821212\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9821212"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}