{"id":9818863,"date":"2017-12-28T23:32:07","date_gmt":"2017-12-28T23:32:07","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/set-featured-image-button-not-working\/"},"modified":"2017-12-28T23:32:07","modified_gmt":"2017-12-28T23:32:07","slug":"set-featured-image-button-not-working","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/set-featured-image-button-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"Set Featured Image button not working"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I made no changes or updates to anything on my site and all of the sudden, I&#8217;m unable to change the featured image on a page. The remove featured image link doesn&#8217;t work. If I click on the featured image in the featured image box, it brings up the media library. I can upload or choose a different image but the set featured image button doesn&#8217;t work. The cursor doesn&#8217;t even change when you hover over the button. The add image button doesn&#8217;t work either if I&#8217;m just trying to add an image.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve updated to the latest version of WP hoping that would help but it doesn&#8217;t. I&#8217;ve updated then deactivated all my plugins (only 3) and that didn&#8217;t help. I changed to the 2017 theme, and that didn&#8217;t help. I&#8217;m at a loss of what to do! Please tell me there&#8217;s something to do other than start with a clean install.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for any help!<\/p>\n<p><a href=\"http:\/\/purpledogpromotions.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/12\/WP-Image.jpg\">Image of non-working button<\/a><\/p>\n<p><a href=\"http:\/\/purpledogpromotions.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/12\/WP-Image-2.jpg\">Image of non-working set featured image button <\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9818863","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-button"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9818863","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9818863\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9818863"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}