{"id":9807852,"date":"2017-12-23T10:15:22","date_gmt":"2017-12-23T10:15:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sorting-database-fields-not-the-same-as-in-new-participant\/"},"modified":"2017-12-23T10:15:22","modified_gmt":"2017-12-23T10:15:22","slug":"sorting-database-fields-not-the-same-as-in-new-participant","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sorting-database-fields-not-the-same-as-in-new-participant\/","title":{"rendered":"Sorting Database fields not the same as in New Participant"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey to all,<br \/>\nfirst of all, this is a great plugin, an I will order the &#8220;Search&#8221; Plugin as soon as the database is as I need it.<br \/>\nActually I have one problem. When I crate a new participant in the backend, the sorting of the fields does not fit to the sorting in the &#8220;Database Fields&#8221; -Section. The the sort order there is properly built, but when I add a new participant in the backend, the sort order there is like:<\/p>\n<p>Group 1<br \/>\nField 3<br \/>\nField 1<\/p>\n<p>Group 2<br \/>\nField 2<\/p>\n<p>Group 1<br \/>\nField 4<\/p>\n<p>Group 3<br \/>\nField 1<br \/>\nField 4<\/p>\n<p>Group 2<br \/>\nField 3<\/p>\n<p>etc &#8230;<br \/>\nHow can I get control over the sorting in the &#8220;Create New Participant&#8221; in backend? <\/p>\n<p>I do not use any frontend tools, I only need the backend-section of the plugin. <\/p>\n<p>Thanks for some ideas. <\/p>\n<p>Best whishes and happy christmas<br \/>\nMichael<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9807852","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9807852","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9807852\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9807852"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}