{"id":9758101,"date":"2017-12-06T22:55:27","date_gmt":"2017-12-06T22:55:27","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/interesting-issue\/"},"modified":"2017-12-06T22:55:27","modified_gmt":"2017-12-06T22:55:27","slug":"interesting-issue","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/interesting-issue\/","title":{"rendered":"Interesting Issue"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m having an interesting problem that I&#8217;m not sure how to resolve.<\/p>\n<p>First let me say thank you for contributing this application to the WP community, this plugin has been on and off my radar for some time now and I was referred to it by another one of your users who uses it on several networks.<\/p>\n<p>The problem I&#8217;m experiencing is &#8216;Logging In&#8217; when a user returns. I&#8217;ve activated the plugin and set it up to take advantage of the widget to manage adding visitors to each of our subsites. I have the &#8220;show in-line login form activated but after logging out and returning the login form is not letting me log in which I understand may be a conflict with another plugin but not sure how to determine which.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m assuming (of course) that by checking that box it&#8217;s supposed to make it possible to log back into the subsite without logging into the main site which is what I have to do right now. <\/p>\n<p>Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9758101","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9758101","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9758101\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9758101"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}