{"id":9672270,"date":"2017-11-11T03:33:11","date_gmt":"2017-11-11T03:33:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/works-without-shortcode\/"},"modified":"2017-11-11T03:33:11","modified_gmt":"2017-11-11T03:33:11","slug":"works-without-shortcode","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/works-without-shortcode\/","title":{"rendered":"Works without shortcode?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>This solves a longstanding problem I have where users of my Multisite\/Network may want to join select sub-sites. I&#8217;m using it in conjunction with UserPro from DeluxeThemes\/CodeCanyon. I don&#8217;t expect the author of JMM to know anything about one of hundreds of membership plugins out there, but I am wondering this:<\/p>\n<p>Does Join my Multisite work WITHOUT the shortcode? I want users to &#8220;Allow signed in users to join via a widget or the shortcode&#8221; as it says in the JMM settings for each site&#8217;s Users menu, but I need the widget\/shortcode to have a few more options, which the UserPro plugin already lets me do. Is there a way to tell if the UserPro shortcode will give JMM the information it needs? UserPro DOES create WordPress users in a similar fashion to the default WordPress sign up form, just with more options.<\/p>\n<p>TL;DR: I need a countries field for my Join\/Register form and don&#8217;t know the best way to add it when I have a plugin that already has the form I need; I just need JMM for the per-site registration bit.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9672270","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-custom-field","topic-tag-register-form","topic-tag-shortcode","topic-tag-signup-form","topic-tag-userpro"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9672270","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9672270\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9672270"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}