{"id":9642724,"date":"2017-11-02T00:58:17","date_gmt":"2017-11-02T00:58:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/suggested-place-to-start-to-extend-your-work-re-markers\/"},"modified":"2017-11-02T00:58:17","modified_gmt":"2017-11-02T00:58:17","slug":"suggested-place-to-start-to-extend-your-work-re-markers","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/suggested-place-to-start-to-extend-your-work-re-markers\/","title":{"rendered":"suggested place to start to extend your work re markers?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Wow &#8211; your plugin is a great find. I have been working on my own plugin to keep track of my own walks etc but as yours is tied in to an app I thought I&#8217;d give it a go. Very nice. No longer the need to download my gpx, then upload it into WP etc.<br \/>\nOn my homegrown plugin (never shared) I used leaflet.elevation to display an altitude graph below the map, and I extract exif data from photos attached to the post and display them as images on the map as markers.<\/p>\n<p>Could you give me pointers (I am a hacker who is good at looking at examples and eventually fuddling my way through so it works for me) where I might start to &#8216;extend&#8217; your plugin so I could add a little plugin of my own to add, say, a photo marker, or an altitude graph.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks &#8211; and great stuff.<br \/>\nKatherine<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9642724","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9642724","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9642724\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9642724"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}