{"id":9566603,"date":"2017-10-08T06:42:04","date_gmt":"2017-10-08T06:42:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/encode-decode-url\/"},"modified":"2017-10-08T06:42:04","modified_gmt":"2017-10-08T06:42:04","slug":"encode-decode-url","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/encode-decode-url\/","title":{"rendered":"Encode, Decode URL"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using WP job manager on Listable theme.<\/p>\n<p>I just tested the &#8220;Add Listing&#8221; form and it seems that the URL text box doesn&#8217;t automatically Encode to Hebrew text.<br \/>\nThe meaning is that after pasting URL with Hebrew in it, it shows an incorrect URL.<\/p>\n<p>The problem is that I cannot ask all of my listing to copy &amp; past the Decode URL.<\/p>\n<p>I hope it can be set to read it automatically, just like when you insert Encode or Decode URL into the regular URL text box in google for example.<\/p>\n<p>I have video I can attached to further explaination if you give an option to attach files.<\/p>\n<p>So, can it be fixed for us, the users who do not use English letters?<\/p>\n<p>* when I reached Listable support team regarding this issue, they answer:<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;can you please tell me if it&#8217;s happening the same when with<br \/>\nanother WordPress theme installed? I&#8217;m asking if that&#8217;s not an<br \/>\nissue related to WP Job Manager plugin, since it&#8217;s the one<br \/>\nresponsible for the add listing form.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>So I did tested it with a different theme and the problem remains.<\/p>\n<p>The entrance password is &#8211; <strong>csbeta<\/strong><\/p>\n<p>Thank you!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9566603","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-add-listing","topic-tag-rtl"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9566603","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9566603\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9566603"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}