{"id":9351361,"date":"2017-07-25T21:15:01","date_gmt":"2017-07-25T21:15:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-trackserver-cant-upload-gpx-files\/"},"modified":"2017-07-25T22:54:46","modified_gmt":"2017-07-25T22:54:46","slug":"plugin-trackserver-cant-upload-gpx-files","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-trackserver-cant-upload-gpx-files\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin trackserver can&#8217;t upload gpx files"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, I&#8217;m using:<\/p>\n<p>PHP 7.0.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1<br \/>\nmysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.19<br \/>\nWordPress 4.8<br \/>\nand the newest Trackserver Version from the WordPress appstore Version 3.0.1 <\/p>\n<p>I installed your Plugin and i think its great. Thank you very much.<br \/>\nI tried livetracking with trackme and OsmAnd it works fine.<\/p>\n<p>But when i try to upload a gpx-track from my Mobile phone or my laptop it ends in a white screen without any errormessage.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m clicking upload file, select a file and after clicking the button upload file the white screen comes up.<\/p>\n<p>Next problem i have is: I don&#8217;t know what happens to the pictures i made with trackme. It semms as if they were uploaded too, but i cant see them anywhere in wordpress and markers i set won&#8217;t appear on the map.<\/p>\n<p>Last thing is that i cannot offer a track for downloading. If i use the tslink statement (i copied it from your website and changed the track id) i can click the link but nothing happend.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your work and for your help.<\/p>\n<p>Kind regards<\/p>\n<p>Leo Macke<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9351361","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9351361","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9351361\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":9351555,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9351361\/revisions\/9351555"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9351361"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}