{"id":9308873,"date":"2017-07-11T14:59:27","date_gmt":"2017-07-11T14:59:27","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/hardcode\/"},"modified":"2017-07-11T14:59:27","modified_gmt":"2017-07-11T14:59:27","slug":"hardcode","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/hardcode\/","title":{"rendered":"Hardcode"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi<\/p>\n<p>Let me explain you my expectations. I got 100s of videos about mathematical exercises. An exercise can have a question A, a question B, a question C and sometimes a question D. Now I want a post for every exercise and in each post I want to put in 5 Tabs (4 for the Questions A, B, C,D and one for the embeded pdf if possible). As I got 100s of exercises, there will be a lot of posts and I want to dublicate the tab I got and simple change the vimeo embed code. Can I do this without clicking through each tab? I mean is there a  possibility to hardcode this, so I simply need to change the URLs in a textfile? I hope you understand what I am asking for. I simply want to generate a code for each exercise and copy paste it in each post instead of creating a new tab for each exercise. Is this possible?<\/p>\n<p>Thanx<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9308873","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-hardcode","topic-tag-tab"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9308873","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9308873\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9308873"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}