{"id":9247957,"date":"2017-06-21T10:55:13","date_gmt":"2017-06-21T10:55:13","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-warning-array_map\/"},"modified":"2017-06-21T10:55:13","modified_gmt":"2017-06-21T10:55:13","slug":"error-warning-array_map","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-warning-array_map\/","title":{"rendered":"Error &#8211; Warning: array_map"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello! Your plugin is great, and I was able to implement easily, when I create a page, if I have a Feslider already defined, I publish the page and everything is ok.<\/p>\n<p>Now the problem, if I create a page: without a slider; with or without a featured image, when I publish that page I get this warning.<\/p>\n<pre><code>Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 92\n\nWarning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 93\n\nWarning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 94\n\nWarning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 92\n\nWarning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 93\n\nWarning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php on line 94\n\nWarning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php:92) in \/wp-admin\/post.php on line 197\n\nWarning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \/wp-content\/plugins\/feslider\/feslider.php:92) in \/wp-includes\/pluggable.php on line 1210<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>How can I solve this? Cheers!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9247957","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-php","topic-tag-warning"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9247957","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9247957\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9247957"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}