{"id":9221805,"date":"2017-06-12T22:19:11","date_gmt":"2017-06-12T22:19:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/question-about-styling\/"},"modified":"2017-06-12T22:19:11","modified_gmt":"2017-06-12T22:19:11","slug":"question-about-styling","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/question-about-styling\/","title":{"rendered":"Question about styling"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m just trialing miniorange two factor authentication plugin and I&#8217;ve got it working fine with a trial account. I really want the OTP SMS method for all my users and it&#8217;s good to see that you 10 free credits with the trial account.<\/p>\n<p>My question relates to the look and feel of the miniorange part of login, where you enter the code &#8211; it looks really really different to the WordPress login! I understand that with a premium account you get the option to remove the powered by logo, but it still won&#8217;t look integrated at all. Why does it look so different? It seems to come from another planet. I&#8217;m not trying to integrated it into a custom login, but I do need it look professional and like it&#8217;s part of a normal WordPress login process. <\/p>\n<p>I also tried it with the email verification, and again the page where you end up saying the &#8216;transaction&#8217; was successful looks awful! For one thing, it wasn&#8217;t a transaction, I&#8217;m just logging in, so that will confuse my clients, and it looks nothing like their site or WordPress!<\/p>\n<p>So my question is whether any of these things are any better integrated from a look and feel point of view in the full, paid, version?<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks<br \/>\nKevin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9221805","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9221805","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9221805\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9221805"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}