{"id":9220845,"date":"2017-06-12T16:28:42","date_gmt":"2017-06-12T16:28:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/some-setup-queriesobservations\/"},"modified":"2017-06-12T16:28:42","modified_gmt":"2017-06-12T16:28:42","slug":"some-setup-queriesobservations","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/some-setup-queriesobservations\/","title":{"rendered":"Some setup queries\/observations"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>Love the plugin! I just have a couple of things which I&#8217;ve noticed and am wondering if it&#8217;s normal or whether I&#8217;ve got something misconfigured&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>So I disabled \/wp-login.php and created a custom login page, I&#8217;m using the 404 page from my theme, but when I try and go \/wp-login.php the 404 is displaying with no styling, looking at the source it&#8217;s like it&#8217;s not including any header or footer, just the middle section of the html?<\/p>\n<p>When I first got blocked, instead of immediately redirecting me to the 404 page, I got the login page with an empty error message on without the username\/password fields which seems a bit odd?<\/p>\n<p>I tried logging in a few times to get myself blocked, then I removed my block and now when I go to my login page in a the same browser, with a new session, I&#8217;m immediately getting a message saying I only have one attempt remaining even though my settings allow for 3 &#8211; is this intentional?<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks<br \/>\nKevin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9220845","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cerber","topic-tag-security-plugin"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9220845","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9220845\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9220845"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}