{"id":9012498,"date":"2017-04-09T19:08:21","date_gmt":"2017-04-09T19:08:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/jquery-javascript-errors-3-0-1\/"},"modified":"2017-04-09T19:08:21","modified_gmt":"2017-04-09T19:08:21","slug":"jquery-javascript-errors-3-0-1","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/jquery-javascript-errors-3-0-1\/","title":{"rendered":"JQuery \/ javascript errors \/ 3.0.1"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Before I upgraded to WooCommerce 3, Stripe Checkout was working OK.<br \/>\nI upgraded to WooCommerce 3.0.1 on the dev site and I am now getting these error with Stripe Checkout. I have no idea how to home in on the solution. I am using the Canvas theme from WooCommerce.<\/p>\n<p>1.<br \/>\nOn the page I am getting this:<br \/>\n&#8220;Warning<br \/>\nPlease enter your card details to make a payment. Developers: Please make sure that you are including jQuery and there are no JavaScript errors on the page.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>2.<br \/>\nI am getting the same message in the debug log:<br \/>\n04-09-2017 @ 18:35:15 &#8211; Error: Please enter your card details to make a payment. Developers: Please make sure that you are including jQuery and there are no JavaScript errors on the page.<\/p>\n<p>3.<br \/>\nIn Chrome browser  View \/ developer \/ Javascript console, I am getting this:<\/p>\n<p>cart-fragments.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: a.cookie is not a function<br \/>\n    at HTMLDocument.&lt;anonymous&gt; (cart-fragments.min.js:1)<br \/>\n    at i (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n(anonymous)\t@\tcart-fragments.min.js:1<br \/>\ni\t@\tjquery.js:2<br \/>\nfireWith\t@\tjquery.js:2<br \/>\nready\t@\tjquery.js:2<br \/>\nK\t@\tjquery.js:2<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9012498","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-javascript-errors"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9012498","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9012498\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9012498"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}