{"id":8990954,"date":"2017-04-04T14:04:49","date_gmt":"2017-04-04T14:04:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/activate-problem-3\/"},"modified":"2017-04-04T16:48:56","modified_gmt":"2017-04-04T16:48:56","slug":"activate-problem-3","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/activate-problem-3\/","title":{"rendered":"Activate problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I installed this theme a few weeks ago on my site with no problems.  Its still working.<\/p>\n<p>On another site, the last few days, we install, but after we click Activate, we get a full page of errors.  I have to go Delete Stargazer and Polymer themes to get back something that will work.<\/p>\n<p>This is one of the errors<br \/>\nWarning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(D:\\InetPub\\vhosts\\xxxxxxx.com\\httpdocs\/wp-content\/themes\/polymer\/D:\\InetPub\\vhosts\\xxxxxx.com\\httpdocs\/wp-content\/languages\/themes\/stargazer-stargazer-en_US.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (D:\/InetPub\/vhosts\/\/xxxxxxxxxt.com\\;C:\\Windows\\Temp\\) in D:\\InetPub\\vhosts\\xxxxxxx.com\\httpdocs\\wp-includes\\template.php on line 630<\/p>\n<p>We thought it was a permissions thing on the server.  After 3 days, they say its a problem with the theme.   <\/p>\n<p>Just installed another theme with no problems.  So, there may be an issue now.  <\/p>\n<p>That doesn&#8217;t seem right to me.  We are both using the latest WOrdpress install and the same theme.  Polymer has not been updated for a couple of years. Does it need a new compile\/upload\/whatever?<\/p>\n<p>Anyway.  I like the theme.  WOrks for me.  WOnt work for the other site.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8990954","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8990954","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8990954\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8991737,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8990954\/revisions\/8991737"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8990954"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}