{"id":8968458,"date":"2017-03-29T07:52:48","date_gmt":"2017-03-29T07:52:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cant-make-it-works-and-warning-simplexml_load_string\/"},"modified":"2017-03-29T07:52:48","modified_gmt":"2017-03-29T07:52:48","slug":"cant-make-it-works-and-warning-simplexml_load_string","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cant-make-it-works-and-warning-simplexml_load_string\/","title":{"rendered":"Can&#8217;t make it works and warning &#8220;simplexml_load_string&#8221;"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, sorry but I&#8217;m going crazy.<br \/>\nI used Media From FTP a few months ago and it works, now I can&#8217;t do it anymore.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m on php 5.6.6, plug-in updated to the 9.61 release.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m using MfFTP to upload files greater than 25MB that is the limit for my server.<br \/>\nIn the plug-in interface I select the video from my desktop and click on the FILE LOAD button.<br \/>\nThe system tooks a while to upload and then I have two options.<br \/>\n<strong>1st option &#8211; Error<\/strong><br \/>\nThis is the text appearing on the page:<br \/>\nWarning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, &#8216;&lt;&#8216; not found in \/web\/htdocs\/www.videocomservice.net\/home\/Boffi\/wp-content\/plugins\/media-from-ftp\/inc\/MediaFromFtp.php on line 1192<\/p>\n<p>Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ftypmp42isomiso2avc1mp41free\ufffd\ufffd=mdat\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdE\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdH\ufffd\ufffd,\ufffd \ufffd#\ufffd\ufffdx264 &#8211; core 142 r2479 dd in \/web\/htdocs\/www.videocomservice.net\/home\/Boffi\/wp-content\/plugins\/media-from-ftp\/inc\/MediaFromFtp.php on line 1192<br \/>\nWarning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in \/web\/htdocs\/www.videocomservice.net\/home\/Boffi\/wp-content\/plugins\/media-from-ftp\/inc\/MediaFromFtp.php on line 1192<br \/>\nFatal error: Call to a member function getDocNamespaces() on boolean in \/web\/htdocs\/www.videocomservice.net\/home\/Boffi\/wp-content\/plugins\/media-from-ftp\/inc\/MediaFromFtp.php on line 1195<\/p>\n<p>2nd option &#8211; Nothing happen<br \/>\nWhen the upload finishes I can &#8216;t see nothing new on my server.<br \/>\nIf I click on Search &amp; Register the spinning wheel runs for a while and then I can&#8217;t see any new file to be &#8220;copied&#8221; in the system as it happens the last time I used it.<\/p>\n<p>Any suggestion?<br \/>\nThank you, bye.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8968458","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8968458","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8968458\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8968458"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}