{"id":8938821,"date":"2017-03-21T11:53:30","date_gmt":"2017-03-21T11:53:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/php-code-snippet-help\/"},"modified":"2017-03-21T11:53:30","modified_gmt":"2017-03-21T11:53:30","slug":"php-code-snippet-help","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/php-code-snippet-help\/","title":{"rendered":"php code snippet help"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello<\/p>\n<p>can anyone help me out please?<\/p>\n<p>I am trying to call a 3rd party short code set up via the do_shortcode process.  The coding is below<\/p>\n<pre><code>&lt;?php\n\n\/\/ Get amount from querystring value.\n$reference = $_GET[ &quot;fullcode&quot; ];\n\n\/\/ Output shortcode where needed in template files.\necho do_shortcode(&#039;[stripe name=&quot;Access Housing&quot; description=&quot;Housing Costs&quot;] \n\t\t\t\t\t[stripe_text label=&quot;To Confirm, please re-enter your unique reference&quot; Default = &#039;.$reference .&#039; id=&quot;Reference&quot; required=&quot;true&quot;] \n\t\t\t\t\t[stripe_amount label=&quot;Enter Desired Payment&quot; placeholder = &quot;300&quot; required = &quot;true&quot;]\n\t\t\t\t\t[\/stripe]&#039;);\n<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>however I am having problems pulling the $reference part through into the shortcode.<\/p>\n<p>fullcode comes from a html form which is then using JS to validate the data entry, but I need the fullcode value to appear as part of the stripe shortcode process.<\/p>\n<p>Someone suggested it would be possible via the do_shortcode process. The php\/do_shortcode does work as the remainder of the shortcode does appear on the page when it should, , but I dont seem to be able to pull the fullcode from the html through.  <\/p>\n<p>any suggestions?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8938821","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-php"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8938821","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8938821\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8938821"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}