{"id":8870557,"date":"2017-03-03T15:05:59","date_gmt":"2017-03-03T15:05:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-to-chose-different-genericons-for-different-posts\/"},"modified":"2017-03-03T15:05:59","modified_gmt":"2017-03-03T15:05:59","slug":"how-to-chose-different-genericons-for-different-posts","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-to-chose-different-genericons-for-different-posts\/","title":{"rendered":"How to chose different genericons for different posts?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello there dear Support Team,<br \/>\nThis is a query about genericon usage.<br \/>\nI have Dyad 2 in use and have found that I can get different genericons when I chose different post templates.<br \/>\nBut: I can only chose between &#8220;Standard&#8221; and &#8220;Image&#8221;. So there&#8217;s either the genericon with the lines or the camera, and as &#8220;image2 the featured image appears in full width above the post. I would prefer to have the post layout like in &#8220;standard&#8221;.<br \/>\nI can see from the theme demo (https:\/\/dyad2demo.wordpress.com\/) that there must be more templates than &#8220;standard&#8221; and &#8220;image&#8221;. How can I activate these and how can I change the genericons (I would need e.g. a beer glass and some other different genericons, but the same layout like the &#8220;standard&#8221; post).<br \/>\nMy URL is http:\/\/hopfenschmecker.de\/.<br \/>\nThank you very much in advance for your information.<br \/>\nHave a splendid weekend.<br \/>\nCheers<br \/>\nWinfried<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8870557","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-dyad-2","topic-tag-genericons"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8870557","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8870557\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8870557"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}