{"id":8852181,"date":"2017-02-27T11:18:26","date_gmt":"2017-02-27T11:18:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/shortcode-492\/"},"modified":"2017-02-27T11:18:26","modified_gmt":"2017-02-27T11:18:26","slug":"shortcode-492","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/shortcode-492\/","title":{"rendered":"Shortcode"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello &amp; thank&#8217;s for this fabulous plugin \ud83d\ude09<\/p>\n<p>I have a problem with shortcode syntax : i&#8217;d like to take only some user in the TOP and i write this shortcode in order to exclude &#8220;admin&#8221; and an other user &#8220;loc&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p><code>[slimstat f=&#039;top&#039; w=&#039;username&#039;]username is_not_equal_to admin|loc[\/slimstat]<\/code><\/p>\n<p>But when i&#8217;m testing it, admin and loc are allways visible ! I do not understand what sort of mistake i can do&#8230; <\/p>\n<p>In the same way, i have also an other problem with this code that i take in your exemples page :<\/p>\n<p><code>[slimstat f=&#039;top&#039; w=&#039;post_link&#039;][\/slimstat]<\/code><\/p>\n<p>It&#8217;s the most popular URLs in this month and I do not understand why the same URL appear a lot of time in this statistic ? As i want a TOP of URL, i think it do not have to appear a lot of time !? <\/p>\n<p>Can you help and explain me ? <\/p>\n<p>Thierry<\/p>\n<p>PS: is it possible to have more exemples in your help pages, mostly with specific filters and operators ?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8852181","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8852181","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8852181\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8852181"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}