{"id":8837309,"date":"2017-02-22T22:03:41","date_gmt":"2017-02-22T22:03:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/documentation-148\/"},"modified":"2017-02-22T22:03:41","modified_gmt":"2017-02-22T22:03:41","slug":"documentation-148","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/documentation-148\/","title":{"rendered":"Documentation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I just installed eMag for my site. (I am currently using the theme The Journal.) To get the site to look the way I&#8217;d like it to look with the new theme, I fully expected to have to make some significant changes. However, it would be helpful to have some guidance. Is there some documentation for this theme? I have a choice of using a static page for a home page or my latest blog entries. If I choose a static page, I can choose from the pages I already have, but that&#8217;s not what I want to do. One reason I installed this theme is for the design shown in the demo. I&#8217;m afraid I&#8217;m lost as to how to begin working with what I have to create that kind of homepage.<\/p>\n<p>I admit I didn&#8217;t spend too much time looking, but that&#8217;s because I didn&#8217;t want any visitors to show up on the page while it was looking really bad, and possibly worse, as I hunted for what to do.<\/p>\n<p>Is there some documentation available somewhere? Did I just miss it? Thanks. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8837309","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8837309","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8837309\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8837309"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}