{"id":8833767,"date":"2017-02-22T08:42:32","date_gmt":"2017-02-22T08:42:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-http-error-500-website-is-down\/"},"modified":"2017-02-22T08:44:37","modified_gmt":"2017-02-22T08:44:37","slug":"getting-http-error-500-website-is-down","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-http-error-500-website-is-down\/","title":{"rendered":"Getting HTTP ERROR 500 &gt;&gt; Website is down"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>My website doesn&#8217;t work. I haven&#8217;t done anything special, nor did I add any new plugins\/themes or any other features.<\/p>\n<p>[It worked very well for more than 7 years straight] <\/p>\n<p>I woke up yesterday morning, logged into the internet as usual and surfed directly to my website technologer.net &#8211; and NOTHING &#8211; blank page with a http error 500 message.<\/p>\n<p>I have no access to admin login page or any of the pages\/directories whatsoever. <\/p>\n<p>I have contacted the hosting team and together we made a few attempts to solve the problem:<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; Disabled all plugins and themes<br \/>\n&#8211; Changed the .htcaccess file name<br \/>\n&#8211; Restored files from previous dates<br \/>\n&#8211; Tested PHP (running)<br \/>\n&#8211; Installed WordPress to a different dir (and it&#8217;s working).<\/p>\n<p>Unfortunately, non of the above worked and the site is still down. I have read previous cases and solutions but nothing solved the problem. <\/p>\n<p>Please help me out with any good Idea or suggestion. <\/p>\n<p>Thank You<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8833767","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-error-500"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8833767","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8833767\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8833781,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8833767\/revisions\/8833781"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8833767"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}