{"id":882778,"date":"2008-10-19T02:40:22","date_gmt":"2008-10-19T02:40:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T02:33:14","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T02:33:14","slug":"error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-installing-wp-shopping-cart-gold\/","title":{"rendered":"Error installing wp-shopping-cart Gold"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I have bought the wp-shopping-cart Gold and Grid View, and after I installed the new features and validate the API, I no longer could acess my blog&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>I get this errors:<\/p>\n<p>Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in \/home\/meupda\/public_html\/loja\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp-shopping-cart\/gold_cart_files\/merchants\/linkpoint.php on line 8<\/p>\n<p>Warning: require(\/home\/meupda\/public_html\/loja\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp-shopping-cart\/gold_cart_files\/merchants\/linkpointpem) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such device in \/home\/meupda\/public_html\/loja\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp-shopping-cart\/gold_shopping_cart.php on line 781<\/p>\n<p>Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required &#8216;\/home\/meupda\/public_html\/loja\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp-shopping-cart\/gold_cart_files\/merchants\/linkpointpem&#8217; (include_path=&#8217;.:\/usr\/lib\/php:\/usr\/local\/lib\/php&#8217;) in \/home\/meupda\/public_html\/loja\/wp-content\/plugins\/wp-shopping-cart\/gold_shopping_cart.php on line 781<\/p>\n<p>I validate this issues with my Host:<\/p>\n<p>\/ Your API key may be associated with another website? If so then you need to de-activate the API key from your test site so that it is free to use on your new site.<br \/>\n2\/ Your server does not support cURL or fsockopen. Your server needs to allow these protocols so that your website can communicate with the WP e-Commerce API database. WordPress itself uses fsockopen to activate Akismet spam protection therefore if Akismet works then so should your WP e-Commerce API key.<br \/>\nIf you don&#8217;t know what this means check with your web host or server administrator.<br \/>\n3\/ Your firewall is blocking outgoing connections. When activating your API key your website will try and reach out and connect to the WP e-Commerce API database. You might need to ensure that our IP address 209.20.70.163 is added to your firewall<\/p>\n<p>And they tel me that everything was correct, can anybody help me??<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in Advance<\/p>\n<p>Bispo<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-882778","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-wp-shopping-cart"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/882778","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/882778\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=882778"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}