{"id":8730470,"date":"2017-02-02T15:51:07","date_gmt":"2017-02-02T15:51:07","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-403-forbidden-23\/"},"modified":"2017-02-02T15:55:50","modified_gmt":"2017-02-02T15:55:50","slug":"error-403-forbidden-23","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-403-forbidden-23\/","title":{"rendered":"Error 403 &#8211; Forbidden"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Guys<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve been unable to access my admin for a couple of days.  This is the full error message:  Error 403 &#8211; Forbidden<\/p>\n<p>You don&#8217;t have permission to access the requested resource. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.<\/p>\n<p>The site address is: http:\/\/bestsellingbeautyproducts.com\/WelcomeHere1<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve contacted the host, who say I have to request support from the Developer of the WP Security Plug In&#8230;.. Checking with my higher tier further we&#8217;ve rulled out mod security as a cause of the block. They reviewed further on the rules withyin the .htaccess and seem to think its a conflict between the blocks placed there by your security plugin and the rewrite in place to change the site&#8217;s login page. They&#8217;re not certain either on how to correct this. <\/p>\n<p>They then added:  I&#8217;m not seeing any errors on my end on the server itself regarding this page. That does indicate its a superficial 403 error such as one placed by a block. I would advise to check with the developer of the security plugin to see if this is a known issue on their end. <\/p>\n<p>Then this:  It does look like its causing the rewrites within the .htaccess. We&#8217;re just not able to review the full .htaccess file line by line to clear up any coding issues that have been caused. .<\/p>\n<p>Could someone help with this please &#8211; I&#8217;m not a techie and have no idea how to upload FTP PHP etc&#8230;.  <\/p>\n<p>The site has been running 3 years with the same login rename ie. not \/wp-admin\/<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using Chrome as the browser, however, Firefox and Internet Explorer apparently show the same messages.  Host is InMotion on shared server. 5 other websites have a similar setup and none have this 403 Error issue.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8730470","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8730470","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8730470\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8730490,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8730470\/revisions\/8730490"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8730470"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}