{"id":8669715,"date":"2017-01-18T16:17:38","date_gmt":"2017-01-18T16:17:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/connection-opening-to-smtp-gmail-com587-timeout300-optionsarray\/"},"modified":"2017-01-18T16:17:38","modified_gmt":"2017-01-18T16:17:38","slug":"connection-opening-to-smtp-gmail-com587-timeout300-optionsarray","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/connection-opening-to-smtp-gmail-com587-timeout300-optionsarray\/","title":{"rendered":"Connection: opening to smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=300, options=array ()"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello.<\/p>\n<p> I m not able to send test message after istalling this pluging.<\/p>\n<p> Here is the error i get :<\/p>\n<p>Connection: opening to smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=300, options=array ()<br \/>\nConnection: Failed to connect to server. Error number 2. &#8220;Error notice: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to smtp.gmail.com:587 (Permission denied)<br \/>\nSMTP ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Permission denied (13)<br \/>\nSMTP connect() failed. https:\/\/github.com\/PHPMailer\/PHPMailer\/wiki\/Troubleshooting<\/p>\n<p>The installation was fin i m connected to google API.<\/p>\n<p>Server Info :<\/p>\n<p>OS: Linux labo.dolomats.xyz 3.10.0-514.2.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Dec 6 23:06:41 UTC 2016 x86_64<br \/>\nPHP version: 5.6.29<br \/>\nWordPress version: 4.7.1<br \/>\nWordPress multisite: No<br \/>\nopenssl: Available<br \/>\nallow_url_fopen: Enabled<br \/>\nstream_socket_client: Available<br \/>\nfsockopen: Available<br \/>\ncURL: Available<br \/>\ncURL Version: 7.29.0, NSS\/3.21 Basic ECC<\/p>\n<p>NB : I m on my dedicated server no postfix or any mail service are installed that s why i wanna use this plugin, dont wanna install a whole mailing server for only a contact form.<\/p>\n<p> I searched on the forums and your website troubleshooting but no way, wasen&#8217;t able to resolv that.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8669715","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8669715","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8669715\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8669715"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}