{"id":866941,"date":"2008-09-26T07:28:49","date_gmt":"2008-09-26T07:28:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/devtronik\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T02:24:17","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T02:24:17","slug":"devtronik","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/devtronik\/","title":{"rendered":"Devtronik"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey Everyone!<\/p>\n<p><a href=\"http:\/\/www.devtronik.com\">Here is my new WordPress, technology and music blog.<\/a> It&#8217;s just a place where I intend to post some of the things I learn as I endeavor to become a hobbyist web developer. Mostly, very basic web building tutorials.<\/p>\n<p>Aesthetically, the site is pretty well where I want it. Perhaps some rounded corners and a forum in the near future. Some of the posts are empty as I needed to fill the site to see how it would look. I&#8217;ll get to them soonish.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;d love to hear what you think. Especially negative feedback! Don&#8217;t be shy, I won&#8217;t learn if you&#8217;re nice to me! I worked with the wonderful Visionary theme from ThemeHybrid.com, and using the child theme structure did the custom design myself. It&#8217;s nothing fancy though. Mostly it&#8217;s just a place to tie all of my sites together.<\/p>\n<p><a href=\"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/201588?replies=10\">All of my other sites are in this thread.<\/a><\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-866941","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-css","topic-tag-mac"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/866941","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/866941\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=866941"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}