{"id":8533514,"date":"2016-12-09T10:34:48","date_gmt":"2016-12-09T10:34:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/style-conflicts\/"},"modified":"2016-12-09T10:38:25","modified_gmt":"2016-12-09T10:38:25","slug":"style-conflicts","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/style-conflicts\/","title":{"rendered":"Style Conflicts"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I had high hopes for this; getting a little fed up doing styling &#8216;old school&#8217; so I thought this was going to be a time saver.<\/p>\n<p>Firstly, I do like the layout and the simplicity &#8211; very good!<\/p>\n<p>However, whilst changes were effected it also changed other elements which I did not make any changes too?  It appears that if you have related tag say &lt;p&gt; it also applied the changes that I made, to them too?<\/p>\n<p>Sure it&#8217;s probably the theme but that&#8217;s not the point; if you going make an editor, a little research by the author would have helped thus avoiding such potential conflicts\/issues.<\/p>\n<p>In addition (maybe it was IE) but even though I cleared the history\/cache etc the changes did not appear to work?  Server lag\/browser &gt; No<\/p>\n<p>And seeing the lack of support by the aurthor on WP Support is next to nil and\/or infrequent I would prefer not to use it.<\/p>\n<p>At least respond to questions posed and not ignore them; not doing so will scare people off = -Customer Care = -Not Buy Pro Version<\/p>\n<p>Like I said, nice idea &#8211; simple, no bloated, clean.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8533514","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8533514","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8533514\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8533514"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}