{"id":8511758,"date":"2016-12-04T07:07:28","date_gmt":"2016-12-04T07:07:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/internationalization-support-is-not-installed\/"},"modified":"2016-12-04T07:07:28","modified_gmt":"2016-12-04T07:07:28","slug":"internationalization-support-is-not-installed","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/internationalization-support-is-not-installed\/","title":{"rendered":"Internationalization support is not installed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello Pierre,<\/p>\n<p>I have just installed the Weather Station plugin and am yet to be able to use it.<br \/>\nThe PHP version, cURL support and JSON support checks are all OK. But I am receiving error &#8220;Internationalization support is not installed on your server. Weather Station can not run!&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>I am using shared server hosting with cPanel. Via cPanel I tried installing the following Internationalization PHP packages:<br \/>\n  I18N\t1.0.0<br \/>\n  I18N_UnicodeNormalizer\t1.0.0<br \/>\n  I18N_UnicodeString\t0.3.1<br \/>\n  I18Nv2\t0.11.4<br \/>\nThe error still persisted, even after deactivating\/removing\/installing\/activating the plugin.<br \/>\nThe cPanel package installer screen provided an include statement, which I later pasted into the top of the live-weather-station.php file:<br \/>\n  ini_set(&#8220;include_path&#8221;, &#8216;\/home\/xxxxxx\/php:&#8217; . ini_get(&#8220;include_path&#8221;) );<br \/>\nNote the Internationalization packages are installed in paths \/home\/xxxxxx\/php\/I18N and in \/home\/xxxxxx\/php\/I18Nv2<\/p>\n<p>The error still persists.<\/p>\n<p>Questions:<br \/>\n1\/ Am I installing the correct\/expected Internationalization packages?<br \/>\n2\/ Is there anything I need to do in the weather station plugin to recognize the installation of the Internationalization packages?<br \/>\n3\/ Any other hints?<\/p>\n<p>Thank you<\/p>\n<p>Regards,<br \/>\n  Sean<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8511758","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8511758","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8511758\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8511758"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}