{"id":8364557,"date":"2016-10-27T20:05:40","date_gmt":"2016-10-27T20:05:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-editing-plugin\/"},"modified":"2016-10-28T00:25:46","modified_gmt":"2016-10-28T00:25:46","slug":"help-editing-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-editing-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Help Editing Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Everyone, <\/p>\n<p>I have been tasked with the job of integrating a plugin for a medical dispensary website. The plugin is called Canlio, and can be found <em>[ redacted ]<\/em>  <\/p>\n<p>The issue I have is that the plugin produces a white background. At the very least I would like to change this. Have a look at a demo of the plugin to understand what I mean: http:\/\/www.victoriaweddingphotography.ca\/demo\/<\/p>\n<p>When I examine the code from the website I see where it references the background color:<br \/>\n\t`.canlio-inline {font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;text-align: center;background-color: #fff;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes {margin-top: 20px;list-style: none;font-size: 16px;color: #999999;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes&#8211;small {margin-top: 5px;font-size: 12px;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes-attribute {display: inline-block;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes-attribute img {margin-bottom:2px}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes-attribute::after {content: &#8220;\\a0\\b7\\a0&#8221;;color: #9aadba;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .attributes-attribute:last-child::after {content: &#8220;&#8221;;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header {font-size: 14px;font-weight: 600;text-transform: uppercase;border-top: 4px solid #000;border-bottom: 2px solid #000;padding: 10px 0;margin: 20px 0 20px 0;background-color: #fff;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header:before,<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header:after {content: &#8221; &#8220;;display: table;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header:after {clear: both;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header .menu-header__title {float: left;color: #000; cursor: pointer;width: 100%; text-align: left;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-header .menu-header__title {font-weight: 700;font-size: 18px;line-height: 24px;font-family: &#8220;Open Sans Condensed&#8221;;text-transform: uppercase;color: #555555;margin: 0;padding: 0;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu__items {list-style: none;padding-left: 0; }<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product {border-bottom: 1px solid #C9CCCE;margin-bottom: 20px;padding-bottom: 20px;text-align: left;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product:before,<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product:after {content: &#8221; &#8220;;display: table;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product:after {clear: both;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__title {font-weight: 600;margin: 5px 0 0 0;color: #262f38;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__image {display: block;height: 75px;width: auto;border-radius: 50%;float: left;position: relative;border: 1px solid #D8DCDE;margin-left: 10px;margin-right: 10px;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__price {float: right;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price {display: block;float: right;color: #545d66;width: 85px}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .price, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit {display: inline-block;font-size: 20px;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars {display: block;float: left;font-weight: 600;margin-left: 3px;}<br \/>\n\t\/*.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars::first-letter {color: #999999;font-weight: 1;font-size: 0;}*\/<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars::first-letter {vertical-align: super;font-size: 12px;font-weight: 400;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .cents {vertical-align: super;font-size: 10px;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit {position: relative;vertical-align: sub;font-size: 10px;margin-left: -10px;margin-right: 2px;margin-bottom: 8px;cursor: pointer;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit::before, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit::after {border: solid transparent;content: &#8221; &#8220;;height: 0;width: 0;position: absolute;pointer-events: none;border-color: transparent;left: 50%;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline a {color: #00a14d;text-decoration: none;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline a:hover, .canlio-inline a:focus {color: #005427;text-decoration: none;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline a:focus {outline: thin dotted;outline: 5px auto -webkit-focus-ring-color;outline-offset: -2px;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline img {vertical-align: middle;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline .menu-product__description {margin-left: 97px;font-size: 12px;color: #999999;width: 70%}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline a.canlio-link {color: #999999;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-inline a.canlio-link:hover, .canlio-inline a.canlio-link:focus {color: #00a14d;text-decoration: underline;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-caret {float: right;}<br \/>\n\t.menu-header__title.canlio-accordion-toggle .canlio-caret:after {content: &#8220;\\25B2&#8221;;}<br \/>\n\t.menu-header__title.canlio-accordion-toggle-active .canlio-caret:after {content: &#8220;\\25BC&#8221;;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-accordion-inner {background-color: #fff;overflow: hidden;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-accordion-closed {display: none;}<br \/>\n\t.canlio-accordion-open {display: block;}`<\/p>\n<p>I have looked throughout the plugin&#8217;s code and cannot find reference to anything that would help me edit the background. I am relatively new to working with wordpress plugins so please excuse my stupidity if this is an easy fix.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8364557","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8364557","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8364557\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8365115,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8364557\/revisions\/8365115"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8364557"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}