{"id":8338911,"date":"2016-10-21T14:06:03","date_gmt":"2016-10-21T14:06:03","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/white-screen-500-internal-server-error\/"},"modified":"2016-10-21T14:09:42","modified_gmt":"2016-10-21T14:09:42","slug":"white-screen-500-internal-server-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/white-screen-500-internal-server-error\/","title":{"rendered":"White Screen &#8211; 500 Internal Server Error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m working on a multisite setup and have installed and activated the Publish to Apple News plugin network wide. I have setup the plugin on one of our sites and it publishes to Apple News fine. I have setup the plugin with exactly the same settings on another site (same API details) but when I try to publish an article, I just get a white page in Safari and a 500 Internal Server Error on Chrome.<\/p>\n<p>Apple have approved our channel, however I am currently waiting for them to approve our first article.<\/p>\n<p>Does anyone know what may be causing the issue or where to begin with troubleshooting? Could the multisite setup be causing issues with API calls from multiple domains?<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve included the 7 error messages in the logs that seem to be related to a failed publish. (DOMAIN = I&#8217;ve taken out our domain identifiers)<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks for your help,<br \/>\nJames<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function can_be_anchor_target() on null in \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/builders\/class-components.php:448, referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: Stack trace:, referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: #0 \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/builders\/class-components.php(249): Apple_Exporter\\\\Builders\\\\Components-&gt;add_pullquote_if_needed(Array), referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: #1 \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/builders\/class-components.php(25): Apple_Exporter\\\\Builders\\\\Components-&gt;split_into_components(), referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: #2 \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/builders\/class-builder.php(45): Apple_Exporter\\\\Builders\\\\Components-&gt;build(), referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: #3 \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/class-exporter.php(186): Apple_Exporter\\\\Builders\\\\Builder-&gt;to_array(), referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n<p>mod_fcgid: stderr: # in \/var\/www\/vhosts\/DOMAIN\/httpdocs\/DOMAIN\/wp-content\/plugins\/publish-to-apple-news\/includes\/apple-exporter\/builders\/class-components.php on line 448, referer: http:\/\/DOMAIN\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=apple_news_index&amp;post_id=3798&amp;action=apple_news_push<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8338911","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-api","topic-tag-apple","topic-tag-apple-news","topic-tag-white-page"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8338911","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8338911\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8338932,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8338911\/revisions\/8338932"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8338911"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}