{"id":8186018,"date":"2016-09-15T12:51:53","date_gmt":"2016-09-15T12:51:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/need-some-help-with-css-2\/"},"modified":"2016-09-15T12:51:53","modified_gmt":"2016-09-15T12:51:53","slug":"need-some-help-with-css-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/need-some-help-with-css-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Need some help with CSS"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>First of all, <strong>thanks for this great plugin<\/strong>!<br \/>\nIt&#8217;s the only Mailchimp plugin that does exactly what I want and solve the problems that I add by only using the Mailchimp embedded forms (issues when embedding multiple forms).<\/p>\n<p>I changed the mailchimp embedded forms CSS to make the forms look good on my website but I haven&#8217;t been successful with tweaking your CSS&#8230; That&#8217;s why I <strong>need some help from you with CSS<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p>I am using WordPress with the avada theme so I can use custom CSS easily (my website is in &#8220;coming soon mode&#8221;).<\/p>\n<p>I have <strong>two forms<\/strong> (one for each list) which <strong>can use the same CSS<\/strong>. The only change is that one of them only requires the email field.<\/p>\n<p><strong>Here are all the files for the indications below:<\/strong> <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dropbox.com\/sh\/2p6jyzs8uzdrvge\/AAArqlAgNL4jhvJmaTwRvKDVa?dl=0\">Dropbox folder <\/a><\/p>\n<p><strong>First form (&#8220;blog&#8221;):<\/strong><br \/>\n&#8211; mailchimp-blog-form.png: first mailchimp embedded form with style I want<br \/>\n&#8211; yikes-blog-form.png: how your form appears without changing CSS<br \/>\n&#8211; mailchimp-blog-form.txt: my custom mailchimp embedded form CSS<\/p>\n<p><strong>Second form (&#8220;digital analytics&#8221;):<\/strong><br \/>\n&#8211; mailchimp-digital-analytics-form.png: second mailchimp embedded form with style I want<br \/>\n&#8211; yikes-digital-analytics-form.png: how your form appears without changing CSS<br \/>\n&#8211; mailchimp-digital-analytics-form.txt: my custom mailchimp embedded form CSS<\/p>\n<p>Thanks a lot for your help!<br \/>\nStephanie<\/p>\n<p>P.S. I posted this issue on the GitHub issue tracker as well.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8186018","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8186018","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8186018\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8186018"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}