{"id":8162308,"date":"2016-09-09T04:33:05","date_gmt":"2016-09-09T04:33:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/gravity-forms-slows-down-the-admin-area\/"},"modified":"2016-09-09T04:33:05","modified_gmt":"2016-09-09T04:33:05","slug":"gravity-forms-slows-down-the-admin-area","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/gravity-forms-slows-down-the-admin-area\/","title":{"rendered":"Gravity Forms slows down the admin area"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Gravity Forms is slowing down my admin area. I have disabled all other plugins, reverted to a default theme (Twentysixteen), and still enabling Gravity Forms slows down the back-end.<\/p>\n<p>I installed Query Monitor to try find the problem. It looks like HTTP POST requests to https:\/\/www.gravityhelp.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/gravitymanager\/version.php are taking about 1 second each. I am seeing up to 40 requests to this file with Gravity Forms and all the add-ons I&#8217;m using.<\/p>\n<p>The support guys asked me to install Transients Manager and to delete expired transients, because they suspect another plugin is corrupting the transients, but this is not the case.<\/p>\n<p>Another user on the forums confirmed the problem, and resolved the issue by rolling back to WP 4.5.2.<\/p>\n<p>It seems the issue arose after updating to WP 4.6.<\/p>\n<p>I currently have installed:<\/p>\n<p>PHP Version: 5.5.9<br \/>\nMySQL Version: 5.5.47<br \/>\nWordPress Version: 4.6.1<br \/>\nGravity Forms Version: 2.0.7<\/p>\n<p>Some help here would be much appreciated.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8162308","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-admin-area"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8162308","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8162308\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8162308"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}