{"id":8160008,"date":"2016-09-08T15:32:06","date_gmt":"2016-09-08T15:32:06","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/very-good-12\/"},"modified":"2016-09-08T15:32:06","modified_gmt":"2016-09-08T15:32:06","slug":"very-good-12","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/very-good-12\/","title":{"rendered":"Very good"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>The developer says &#8220;it will fix the ad to the top of the site while scroll down to the bottom of the site after its position at the sidebar&#8221; which means that it is a free floating ad which stays in position as you scroll up and down. If you only have a short page or you have made a small browser window then you just need to scroll up and down a bit to get it to &#8220;kick in&#8221;. However, this is a detail which affects all free floating boxes.<\/p>\n<p>You will need to find a balance between the size of the image you use and the text. I have not yet worked out how to format the description text. Again, just a detail.<\/p>\n<p>I think it&#8217;s a useful and stable widget and I am puzzled that no one seems to be using it!<\/p>\n<p>Your ad will have a footnote &#8220;Powered by Ad Box from Medust&#8221; which seems reasonable enough.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8160008","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8160008","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8160008\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8160008"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}