{"id":8048404,"date":"2016-01-05T17:58:02","date_gmt":"2016-01-05T17:58:02","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/looking-good-unfortunately-no-luck\/"},"modified":"2016-09-03T04:07:23","modified_gmt":"2016-09-03T04:07:23","slug":"looking-good-unfortunately-no-luck","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/looking-good-unfortunately-no-luck\/","title":{"rendered":"Looking good, unfortunately no luck"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I use several other website cloning\/migrating tools, and I always like to try something new. So I picked this one. Although some reviews sound discouraging, but I didn&#8217;t mind to give it a try.<\/p>\n<p>At the beginning everything seemed okay, the interface was easy to understand. Unfortunately I didn&#8217;t have the luck to make it work correctly.<\/p>\n<p>After clicking the &#8220;Start cloning &#8230;&#8221; button, I saw the spinning progress bar and the logs information. At the middle of the process, I notice some red texts in the logs:<\/p>\n<blockquote>\n<p>05.01.2016 17:15:00Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_1.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:58Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_2.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:55Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_3.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:51Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_4.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:48Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_5.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:46Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_6.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:43Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_7.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:41Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_8.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:38Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_files_9.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)<br \/>\n05.01.2016 17:14:35Failed to upload the file (\/home\/[hidden]\/public_html\/_addon_domains\/[hidden].com\/wp-content\/plugins\/duplicator-clone\/tmp\/archives\/job_2016-01-05_17-13-48_archive_db_1.zip =&gt; \/public_html\/_subdomains\/[hidden]\/archives)\n<\/p>\n<\/blockquote>\n<p>I give it 3 stars because this plugin has potential. It has easy to understand interface, it has its own unique way to duplicate websites (compare to other cloning plugins I ever tried).<\/p>\n<p>Unfortunately, I&#8217;m lack of luck to make it work. The destination website can&#8217;t be opened. I only get an error screen saying &#8220;Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required &#8230; blablabla&#8221;. And the worst is, when it fails this plugin never let you. You just see the progress bar spins endlessly and you just sit and wait like a stupid.<\/p>\n<p>I know, I should open a support ticket. Sorry, I don&#8217;t have time, it will be much easier for me to install and try other plugins.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8048404","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8048404","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8048404\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8048404"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}