{"id":8030034,"date":"2015-11-12T20:35:40","date_gmt":"2015-11-12T20:35:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/my-first-impression-about-wordpress\/"},"modified":"2016-09-03T03:40:28","modified_gmt":"2016-09-03T03:40:28","slug":"my-first-impression-about-wordpress","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/my-first-impression-about-wordpress\/","title":{"rendered":"My first impression about WordPress"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Firs of all, I want to tell that I`m new in blogging and WP.<\/p>\n<p>After installing WP, I asked my friend that recommended me WP, what I have to install on it, to have full functional and working site?<br \/>\nI installed anti-Spam, I installed templates, export to FB and other social networks share buttons.<\/p>\n<p>So, my friend told me, that if someone will bake my blog, or something will be wrong (like error on hosting or problems with some addons after updating WP), I will need to restore my site, so to restore it, I will need a backup!<\/p>\n<p>As my friend told me, this is first plugin that I have to install.<br \/>\nWhen I tried it, I understood, that I can make backup and restore my blog in few clicks of mouse buttons. This is awesome!<\/p>\n<p>I didn`t try to clone site, but my friend did, and as he told me, this can be made as simple as backup.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you very much!<\/p>\n<p>P.S. I will try other plugins that you have done, hope they will be as awesome as this!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8030034","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8030034","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8030034\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8030034"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}