{"id":8025722,"date":"2015-11-01T17:46:30","date_gmt":"2015-11-01T17:46:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/soo-impressed\/"},"modified":"2016-09-03T03:34:03","modified_gmt":"2016-09-03T03:34:03","slug":"soo-impressed","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/soo-impressed\/","title":{"rendered":"Soo impressed!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Was introduced to InSite at NYC Wordcamp 2015, and instantly fell in love.  Well within an hour I had created event notification bars, newsletter opt-in popups, gentle, targeted(!) reminders for site visitors about product deals &#8211; all on various client sites.  Easy, fast, no-hitch installation and a sexy, slick interface to boot. : ) I spent the rest of camp dreaming up subtle ways to really take advantage of InSite&#8217;s ability to include shortcodes [Gravity Forms with MailChimp or PayPal and WooCommerce products]  and even sprinkled a few ghosts here n there for Halloween. Easy activate\/ deactivate of individual &#8216;inSites&#8217;  means no stress when it comes to testing, and launching or ending events -and reaping the benefits of onboard stats. THANK YOU so much, Amir for this!!  I look forward to pushing the boundaries of InSite for use in drip marketing as well as nurturing customer relationships with an added personalized feel to their interactions with our sites.  <strong>STRONGLY &amp; HAPPILY RECOMMEND!! <\/strong><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-8025722","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8025722","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/8025722\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=8025722"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}