{"id":7956404,"date":"2015-04-25T16:15:38","date_gmt":"2015-04-25T16:15:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/looking-good-11\/"},"modified":"2016-09-03T01:57:10","modified_gmt":"2016-09-03T01:57:10","slug":"looking-good-11","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/looking-good-11\/","title":{"rendered":"Looking good"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>My host doesn&#8217;t support php exec so I don&#8217;t get minification although as I have gzip compression enabled I think that would only be of minor benefit. The real benefit I see immediately is the reduction in requests from css and js combination. It would be nice if the developer could find an alternative for others without this functionality.<\/p>\n<p>so far as  can see nothing has been broken which is more than I can say for some other similar plugins. I suspect this one doesn&#8217;t mess with inline js and scripting.<\/p>\n<p>Jury is still out on how the cache grows of course. It is something I will be keeping a careful eye on as the other similar (and highly rated) plugin I tried had issues in this area as well as breaking pages.<\/p>\n<p>====<\/p>\n<p>Update.<\/p>\n<p>Developer has added a fallback minify function when php exec is not available.<\/p>\n<p>I see no problems with the cache so far.<\/p>\n<p>So &#8211; still looking good \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7956404","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7956404","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7956404\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7956404"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}