{"id":7878325,"date":"2014-08-23T19:47:01","date_gmt":"2014-08-23T19:47:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bad-developer\/"},"modified":"2016-09-03T00:04:05","modified_gmt":"2016-09-03T00:04:05","slug":"bad-developer","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bad-developer\/","title":{"rendered":"Bad Developer"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>My name is Tracy Abildskov and I run a small business called TJ&#8217;s Biomedical Imaging. http:\/\/tjsbm.com\/ . I originally heard about wpeden through the WordPress website. I thought I had stumbled on a real gem. I went to his website and not only paid for the theme but also signed up for the WP Eden Club. As soon as I did that I knew I had made a mistake so I immediately emailed him to cancel the subscription to the club. I did not think much of it for about a year. I went back a year later to my PayPal account, I admit I don&#8217;t use it that much, only to find out that not only did he not cancel the WP Eden Club membership but also had been billing me every 3 months since then.<\/p>\n<p>I only recently found out that I had to force WP Eden Club resignation through PayPal and not through his web site.<\/p>\n<p>Next I want everyone to know how to get hold of this person. His name is Paul Swarup and his email address is &#8220;spaul818@yahoo.com&#8221; and &#8220;shaon.cse99.cuet@gmail.com&#8221; and &#8220;contact@wpeden.com&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p>Next since I have paid so much for his stuff, he would not reimburse me, I will give away to anyone who emails me at &#8220;wpeden@tjsbm.com&#8221; what I have the right to use. I myself do not use any of his stuff but I would like to see those who are interested in it to be able try it without having to spend any money.<\/p>\n<p>This is not a massive pirate bay giveaway. As soon as I give away a theme or plugin that&#8217;s it, it will no longer be on my computer.<\/p>\n<p>I hope this helps others avoid the mistake I made.<\/p>\n<p>Tracy<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7878325","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7878325","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7878325\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7878325"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}