{"id":7532140,"date":"2016-06-30T10:21:11","date_gmt":"2016-06-30T10:21:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/compatibility-htaccess-1\/"},"modified":"2016-09-01T16:09:02","modified_gmt":"2016-09-01T16:09:02","slug":"compatibility-htaccess-1","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/compatibility-htaccess-1\/","title":{"rendered":"Compatibility .htaccess"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m writing you with a question about compatibility or\/in .htaccess settings.<\/p>\n<p>I was using your plugin and it was work great. Masterpiece I must say. The problem is (I guess it must be simple solution there as well) regarding to:<br \/>\n&#8211; ByREV WP-PICShield<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/plugin\/byrev-wp-picshield-hotlink-defence<br \/>\nand<br \/>\n&#8211; watermark<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/plugin\/alti-watermark<\/p>\n<p>working together because of the settings in the .htaccess I think but I&#8217;m not 100% sure.<\/p>\n<p>Let me explain:<br \/>\nByREV WP-PICShield put watermark.png in the root. Working fine, all good. When you activate Watermark and decide the watermark it doesn&#8217;t go in the Media library. The name of the file doesn&#8217;t really matter. It could be called whatever and it goes god know where. But confuse the watermark ByREV WP-PICShield is using. So if you want to use them both you will have the watermark decided with Watermark plugin. And that is not all.<br \/>\nGoogle search will still show your pictures with watermark protected with ByREV WP-PICShield but from now on only the sizes you defined with Watermark plugin.<\/p>\n<p>So for now there is no solution. If you decide to protect all images with ByREV WP-PICShield you will have all images on your site (thumbnails, personal, content,&#8230; ALL) with watermark what is not really nice or let&#8217;s say acceptable.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m sending this message to both plugins author. Regarding that both of the plugins are really great, working perfect separately and I still want to use them both I crossing my fingers you will find a solution to use them both.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you for your time and keer a good work.<br \/>\nBest,<br \/>\nIztok<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/byrev-wp-picshield-hotlink-defence\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7532140","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-byrev-wp-picshield","topic-tag-compatibility","topic-tag-htaccess","topic-tag-watermark"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7532140","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7532140\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7532140"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}