{"id":7498038,"date":"2016-06-20T16:09:26","date_gmt":"2016-06-20T16:09:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/calendar-links-do-nothing-on-mobile\/"},"modified":"2016-09-01T15:47:32","modified_gmt":"2016-09-01T15:47:32","slug":"calendar-links-do-nothing-on-mobile","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/calendar-links-do-nothing-on-mobile\/","title":{"rendered":"Calendar links do nothing on mobile"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>For some reason clicking (tapping) the days in the calendar in the mobile view ON my mobile device does nothing but highlight the respective date in blue. It won&#8217;t load the data via ajax, or link to the day view (e.g. &#8220;\/calendar\/2016-06-21\/&#8221;). I&#8217;m using the &#8220;Tribe Events Styles&#8221;, and the javascript date filtering. I know there&#8217;s an &#8220;a&#8221; tag in the markup with the correct href, but it seems to me there must be some javascript preventing the default action.<\/p>\n<p>I tested on iOS safari, and iOS chrome. I plugged my phone into my macbook and enabled the developer tools so I could see the console, and I&#8217;m not seeing any errors, or anything at all when I tap on the individual days, so I&#8217;m not really sure what to do at this point. It works completely fine in the mobile view on all of my desktop browsers.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/the-events-calendar\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7498038","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-calendar","topic-tag-links","topic-tag-mobile"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7498038","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7498038\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7498038"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}