{"id":7486585,"date":"2016-06-16T19:40:11","date_gmt":"2016-06-16T19:40:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/nonce-errors-repeated-and-continual\/"},"modified":"2016-09-01T15:40:34","modified_gmt":"2016-09-01T15:40:34","slug":"nonce-errors-repeated-and-continual","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/nonce-errors-repeated-and-continual\/","title":{"rendered":"&#039;Nonce&#039; errors &#8211; repeated and continual"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Throughout the process of development, this plugin has provided the following error:<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;PayPal Powered by Braintree did not supply a payment nonce.  Please try again later or use another means of payment.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>I assumed this was a sandbox issue, but now after going &#8216;live&#8217; my site has received 3 orders, 2 of which generated this error (and frustration) for my customers.<\/p>\n<p>Though this is related to a previous support thread on &#8216;credit cards fields working intermittently&#8217;, I updated the plugin to the latest version that is supposed to resolve this issue, but without success.  I have also adjusted the &#8216;setInterval&#8217; length to 2000 milliseconds as was recommended by others, but this, too, has not resolved the issue.<\/p>\n<p>My primary concern is to resolve this so that people can pay via credit card, but a question to developers would be how this could even be made available to the public with such blatant, process-breaking errors in place.<\/p>\n<p>Any\/all help would be greatly appreciated.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/woocommerce-gateway-paypal-powered-by-braintree\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7486585","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-braintree","topic-tag-nonce","topic-tag-paypal"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7486585","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7486585\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7486585"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}