{"id":7383366,"date":"2016-05-16T02:46:46","date_gmt":"2016-05-16T02:46:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/issues-related-to-subscribers\/"},"modified":"2016-08-31T17:40:57","modified_gmt":"2016-08-31T17:40:57","slug":"issues-related-to-subscribers","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/issues-related-to-subscribers\/","title":{"rendered":"Issues related to Subscribers&#8230;"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>HI,<\/p>\n<p>I am not sure if this issue\/possible issue is already addressed. I have searched a lot but did not found the exact answer I an looking for.<\/p>\n<p>I have just moved to wordpress.org from my wordpress.com website. I have installed Jetpack and asked help to move my email and wordpress followers from old website to new. They helped me in this regard. Then I got the 301 redirect to redirect from old website to new. All these being done, till now I know that likes cannot be migrated. <\/p>\n<p>Now that I am posting in my new website&#8230;I am not sure if my old subscribers are able to read my new posts. There are many subscribers(who have been migrated)&#8230;who use to like and comment in my posts. Now that I have already written atlest 5 of them in the new website&#8230;I haven&#8217;t received any comments or likes&#8230;which I think I may have received.<\/p>\n<p>Can anyone please help me to figure it out&#8230;if actually my old subscribers whose details have been migrated are actually able to read my posts and able to comment on it or like it. Or if the migration was a successful.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7383366","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-comment","topic-tag-follower"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7383366","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7383366\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7383366"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}