{"id":7375869,"date":"2016-05-13T01:40:38","date_gmt":"2016-05-13T01:40:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/update-247\/"},"modified":"2016-08-31T17:35:25","modified_gmt":"2016-08-31T17:35:25","slug":"update-247","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/update-247\/","title":{"rendered":"Update"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Update blew out my ratings.<\/p>\n<p>I was pleased to see an update for this handy plugin, which I&#8217;ve been using on a business directory for a few years, now. Some of my posts and listings have 1000+ ratings.<\/p>\n<p>After I updated today, all the ratings blew out.  <\/p>\n<p>What I used to see was a row of 5 stars, in yellow, depending on the average rating, and immediately after was the number of votes and the average score.<\/p>\n<p>After the update, the stars were gone completely, and only the text information (votes, score) remains.   For instance 4.00 avg. rating (90% score) &#8211; 13 votes.<\/p>\n<p> I opened up the post and where the custom fields typically displayed that numerical information, I reentered the data in the custom fields.  When I did that, the stars appeared, but they were greyed out.  When I click on them, I cannot vote &#8212; no votes will register by me, or any of my staff on different computers.<\/p>\n<p>After that, I cleared cache, and perhaps that the worst thing I could have done, because now, every post (300+), every business listing (1200+) and every page have 0 votes, 0 stars, and 0 ratings, and the stars are all grey and do not respond to click votes.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve had to deactivate the plug-in because it makes my 17-year website look like no one uses it or votes, and this surely is misleading and distressing.<\/p>\n<p>What happened, do you think?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/post-ratings\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7375869","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7375869","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7375869\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7375869"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}