{"id":7212329,"date":"2016-03-27T11:56:55","date_gmt":"2016-03-27T11:56:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout\/"},"modified":"2016-08-31T15:08:53","modified_gmt":"2016-08-31T15:08:53","slug":"how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout\/","title":{"rendered":"How to make this plugin work with Theme layout"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I am using the latets version of this plugin. This is indeed an amazing plugin.<\/p>\n<p>But I am stuck at following two things:<\/p>\n<p>1) I am using the short code &#8220;[event_form]&#8221; to create the Submit an Event page for the visitors on the website. This page can be viewed here http:\/\/www.savarkarpremi.org\/submit-events-on-veer-savarkar\/<\/p>\n<p>But the look and feel of this page is totally different than the theme layout and theme look and feel. I am using Kallays theme.<\/p>\n<p>How can I make this form look like the part of the website?<\/p>\n<p>2) The default events list page is here<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/www.savarkarpremi.org\/events\/<br \/>\nThis URL is default of this plugin to display the list of all events.<\/p>\n<p>On this page I want to provide the link for the visitors to add their events. The link should be titled &#8220;Add your event&#8221; clicking on which should take users to above submit event form. But how to add this link on the events listing page?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/events-manager\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7212329","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7212329","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7212329\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7212329"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}