{"id":7013771,"date":"2016-02-01T13:33:56","date_gmt":"2016-02-01T13:33:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/vps-with-high-load-avarage\/"},"modified":"2016-08-31T01:09:43","modified_gmt":"2016-08-31T01:09:43","slug":"vps-with-high-load-avarage","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/vps-with-high-load-avarage\/","title":{"rendered":"VPS with high Load Avarage"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Dear WordPress community,<\/p>\n<p>I have tried everything to speed up our WordPress installation. But from time to time we got a very high server load. High CPU usage, etc. I have disabled HeartBeat API, disabled all the unwanted plugins.<\/p>\n<p>But our load avarage is sometimes around 15-20. <\/p>\n<p>For the case: we have 40 visitors by Analytics.<br \/>\nIf it is working normal we have load avarage 1-2, running 1-3 processes.<br \/>\nIf there is a problem we have load avarage 15-20, running even 20 processes, like admin-ajax.php and public_html\/index.php many times.<\/p>\n<p>In this case our server is and MySQL DB is crashing.<\/p>\n<p>Our VPS stats:<br \/>\n4core &#8211; Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz<br \/>\n5.6 GB RAM<\/p>\n<p><a href=\"https:\/\/www.dropbox.com\/s\/kznkp6icfzp0kj6\/first.JPG?dl=0\">Server at High LOAD<\/a><\/p>\n<p>So I think this should handle one WordPress + WooCommerce page.<\/p>\n<p>Is there someone, maybe a pro for paid services to investigate our server issue and the cause of slow responses from time to time?<\/p>\n<p>Webpage is: mpatika.hu<\/p>\n<p>Thank you!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-7013771","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-performance","topic-tag-server","topic-tag-troubleshoot","topic-tag-vps"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7013771","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/7013771\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=7013771"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}