{"id":6985536,"date":"2016-01-25T16:05:18","date_gmt":"2016-01-25T16:05:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/flipside-in-siteorigin-pagebuilder\/"},"modified":"2016-08-31T00:51:54","modified_gmt":"2016-08-31T00:51:54","slug":"flipside-in-siteorigin-pagebuilder","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/flipside-in-siteorigin-pagebuilder\/","title":{"rendered":"FlipSide in SiteOrigin Pagebuilder"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, the latest version of FlipSide is great &#8211; especially the ability to set the order of Icon\/Title\/Description on the front and back sides.<br \/>\nIt works when I compose a FlipSide card in a post through the WordPress backend and then paste the resulting shortcodes. But in the Pagebuilder edit view, I can&#8217;t select Front Page, Back Page etc.. I tried to deactivate all other plugins apart from SiteOrigin Pagebuilder, but it doesn&#8217;t seem to make a difference. You can see a screengrab here: http:\/\/prntscr.com\/9unqrn. &#8220;Genera&#8221;, &#8220;Front Side&#8221;, &#8220;Back Side&#8221; and &#8220;Custom&#8221; is not selectable.<br \/>\nAs I can build the cards in a post it doesn&#8217;t worry me much and if it is a bug I&#8217;m sure you already know. But I wanted to let you know in case it&#8217;s useful. Thank you for your work on Codelights. I look forward to new great widgets, and always enjoy the FlipSide cards!<br \/>\nGreetings, Jan Caspers.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/codelights-shortcodes-and-widgets\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6985536","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6985536","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6985536\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6985536"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}