{"id":6818878,"date":"2015-12-06T20:15:08","date_gmt":"2015-12-06T20:15:08","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/events-manager-filtered-by-single-date\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T21:01:35","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T21:01:35","slug":"events-manager-filtered-by-single-date","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/events-manager-filtered-by-single-date\/","title":{"rendered":"Events Manager filtered by single date"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi everyone,<\/p>\n<p>I need to show on my home page an Event List using Visual Composer in a Text Block.<br \/>\nI would like to put in a Text Block a simple search form, like it&#8217;s just implemented in the Event Page. Here is a screen shot, it&#8217;s red marked: <a href=\"http:\/\/www.dayroma.it\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/12\/Schermata-2015-12-06-alle-20.56.36.png\">http:\/\/www.dayroma.it\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/12\/Schermata-2015-12-06-alle-20.56.36.png<\/a><\/p>\n<p>I only need to filter by one single date ( no location, category or other ), so I need to show in home page a single text where user can choose a single date and then a list of event of that day appears.<\/p>\n<p>I think that I can use directly the code of events-search.php , because this feature is just implemented. The code part I could use is this:<\/p>\n<p><code>if( !empty($args[&#039;search_scope&#039;]) ) em_locate_template(&#039;templates\/search\/scope.php&#039;,true,array(&#039;args&#039;=&gt;$args));<\/code><br \/>\nand<br \/>\n<code>&lt;input type=&quot;submit&quot; value=&quot;&lt;?php echo esc_attr($args[&#039;search_button&#039;]); ?&gt;&quot; class=&quot;em-search-submit&quot; \/&gt;<\/code><\/p>\n<p>So the first line gives me the two text for choosing dates ( even if I need only one ) and the second creates a button to do the filter action&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Is my reasoning correct? Can someone help me to implementing this? beacause even if I think to be near the solution, I don&#8217;t know the steps to do this in WordPress&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>I only need to copy and paste something that it&#8217;s just implemented&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/events-manager\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6818878","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6818878","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6818878\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6818878"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}