{"id":6774456,"date":"2015-11-22T00:00:55","date_gmt":"2015-11-22T00:00:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/product-doesnt-recognize-new-vendor\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T20:32:03","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T20:32:03","slug":"product-doesnt-recognize-new-vendor","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/product-doesnt-recognize-new-vendor\/","title":{"rendered":"Product Doesn&#039;t Recognize New Vendor"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, <\/p>\n<p>I have installed a theme called RockMusic and I just installed the woocommerce plugin, which works fine.  <\/p>\n<p>Then, I wanted to add a second vendor.  This is not working, although it looks like it should be.  <\/p>\n<p>I am able to select who the vendor is from the product page, which means there is more than one vendor registered, but when I try to buy the product from that vendor, which is a downloadable .zip file, and after logging out of wordpress,  it tells me that I&#8217;m buying the product from myself when I enter my paypal info.  <\/p>\n<p>This means that it doesn&#8217;t actually recognize the second vendor, because otherwise it would allow that payment and pay that new vendor.  Instead, it only recnogizes my paypal, since I&#8217;m the admin and the main vendor on this site.  <\/p>\n<p>Not sure what to do.  I&#8217;ve done everything I can think of to make this work, but I&#8217;m stuck.  <\/p>\n<p>Any help would be great!<br \/>\n-Dave<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/yith-woocommerce-product-vendors\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6774456","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6774456","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6774456\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6774456"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}