{"id":6748357,"date":"2015-11-14T07:47:49","date_gmt":"2015-11-14T07:47:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-causes-wsod\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T20:15:42","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T20:15:42","slug":"plugin-causes-wsod","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-causes-wsod\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin causes WSOD"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I really like this plugin and run it on three wp-sites.<br \/>\nUnfortunately I found that this plugin crashes all of them.<\/p>\n<p>On all three of them I get White Screen of Death and then it kills the database by saying<br \/>\n#1203 &#8211; User already has more than &#8216;max_user_connections&#8217; active connections. Im not a pro here but it seems as is this plugin either takes up too many connection or does\u2019t close them. The problem usually occurs when a post is being saved, updated or when more than 6 posts are being edited in bulk. On one of the sites it killed the database no matter what I did. <\/p>\n<p>I run this plugin on different versions of WordPress, on different hosting, different versions of PHP and in combination with different plugins. The same error happens on all of them. When I unplugged it on all of them they started working like normal again. I\u2019m really sad that I have to report this since I think this is a really nice plugin.<br \/>\nAny solution to this?<\/p>\n<p>For your info these are my setups:<br \/>\n&#8211; Php 5.5, WP 4.2.1, P2P 1.6.5<br \/>\n&#8211; Php 5.5, WP 4.0.2, P2P 1.6.3<br \/>\n&#8211; Php 5.5, WP 4.2.4, P2P 1.6.3<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/posts-to-posts\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6748357","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-database","topic-tag-max-user-connections","topic-tag-wsod"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6748357","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6748357\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6748357"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}