{"id":6725114,"date":"2015-11-07T00:43:43","date_gmt":"2015-11-07T00:43:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-error-61\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T19:59:00","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T19:59:00","slug":"plugin-error-61","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-error-61\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there,<br \/>\nSo I have tried installing this on a few wordpress blogs but none of them seem to work. Not sure if it&#8217;s my server&#8217;s PHP version or not (not sure how to check though).<\/p>\n<p>The issue:<br \/>\nWhen I click the Afg+ button, nothing really happens except a little thing that says Afg is creating my review. Nothing happens after that, it hangs. I looked into the Review section and tried to create a new post only to be greeted by the following errors, I have included 3 errors out of a full page of errors:<\/p>\n<pre><code>Warning: Illegal string offset &#039;href&#039; in \/home\/xxxxx\/public_html\/sandbox\/wordpress1\/wp-content\/plugins\/affiget-mini-for-amazon\/review\/elements\/product-details\/class-affiget-review-element-product-details.php on line 643\n\nNotice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in \/home\/xxxxx\/public_html\/sandbox\/wordpress1\/wp-content\/plugins\/affiget-mini-for-amazon\/review\/elements\/product-details\/class-affiget-review-element-product-details.php on line 643\n\nWarning: Illegal string offset &#039;title&#039; in \/home\/xxxxx\/public_html\/sandbox\/wordpress1\/wp-content\/plugins\/affiget-mini-for-amazon\/review\/elements\/product-details\/class-affiget-review-element-product-details.php on line 645<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>All the errors are relating to lines 643 to 636 relating to this part of the file<\/p>\n<pre><code>$value = sprintf( $link_template,\n\t\t\t\t\tesc_attr( $value[&#039;href&#039;] ),\n\t\t\t\t\tesc_attr( $attr ),\n\t\t\t\t\tesc_attr( $value[&#039;title&#039;] ),\n\t\t\t\t\tesc_html( $value[&#039;text&#039;] )\n\t\t\t);\n\t\t\treturn $value;<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>Can you please assist in how I can fix this error?<\/p>\n<p>thanks<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/affiget-mini-for-amazon\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6725114","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-errors","topic-tag-illegal-string"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6725114","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6725114\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6725114"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}