{"id":6698672,"date":"2015-10-29T18:20:22","date_gmt":"2015-10-29T18:20:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/file-failed-to-write-to-disk\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T19:40:53","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T19:40:53","slug":"file-failed-to-write-to-disk","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/file-failed-to-write-to-disk\/","title":{"rendered":"File Failed To Write To Disk"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am having a weird issue with my wordpress sites.<br \/>\nThey are hosted through Go Daddy, and when I am at home, I get a file error when trying to upload images, plugins, etc.  This started about a week ago.  I was on the phone with go daddy for hours, resetting my folder permissions, increasing my file upload limits, making sure my storage was still available.   Nothing.  I still get the error.<br \/>\nWe added the plugin so ajax was done through google, instead of wordpress, all sorts of troubleshooting, no fix. <\/p>\n<p>At work, I have no issues, and the people at go daddy had no issues, we can upload no problem.  <\/p>\n<p>I have seen a few threads about this issue, and the resolve is always a permissions change.<br \/>\nHas anyone had a problem, or know what it coudl possibly be?  Is it my internet provider?  Time Warner?  I tried to upload from my iphone using 4G, and it gave me the same error.  <\/p>\n<p>Is my house haunted?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6698672","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-file-error","topic-tag-upload-error"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6698672","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6698672\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6698672"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}