{"id":6577545,"date":"2015-09-23T16:48:02","date_gmt":"2015-09-23T16:48:02","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-message-when-using-plugin\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T18:20:19","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T18:20:19","slug":"error-message-when-using-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-message-when-using-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Error Message When Using Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi There &#8211;<br \/>\nI am new to this the &#8220;Embed Chessboard&#8221; plugin but I think it will be great once we get it working! <\/p>\n<p>As a test, I posted it on a site I&#8217;m working here: <a href=\"http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/chess-game-test\/\">http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/chess-game-test\/<\/a><br \/>\nAnd it does not show the text along with the board and will not start the game. When you click on the top left box it says the following error: <\/p>\n<blockquote>\n<p>\npgn4web: version=2.95 homepage=http:\/\/pgn4web.casaschi.net<\/p>\n<p>HTMLURL: length=376 url=http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/embed-chessboard\/pgn4web\/board.html?am=none&amp;d&#8230;<br \/>\nJSURL: url=http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/embed-chessboard\/pgn4web\/pgn4web.js<br \/>\nPGNTEXT: length=1<\/p>\n<p>AUTOPLAY: status=off delay=3000ms next=false<\/p>\n<p>CUSTOM: autoScroll=true<\/p>\n<p>ALERTLOG: fatalnew=0 new=0 shown=1 total=1<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\nerror: data not found for pgnId=pgn4web_46eaa228?wmode=transparent<br \/>\n9\/23\/2015, 9:41:40 AM<br \/>\n&#8212;<\/p>\n<p>click OK to show this debug info in a browser window for cut and paste<\/p>\n<\/blockquote>\n<p>And when you click Ok &#8211; you see the following text: <\/p>\n<blockquote>\n<p>\npgn4web: version=2.95 homepage=http:\/\/pgn4web.casaschi.net<\/p>\n<p>HTMLURL: length=376 url=http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/embed-chessboard\/pgn4web\/board.html?am=none&amp;d=3000&amp;ig=f&amp;iv=0&amp;ih=16&amp;ss=26&amp;ps=d&amp;pf=d&amp;lch=F6F6F6&amp;dch=FD5373&amp;bbch=E0E0E0&amp;hm=b&amp;hch=ABABAB&amp;bd=c&amp;cbch=F0F0F0&amp;ctch=696969&amp;hd=j&amp;md=f&amp;tm=13&amp;fhch=000000&amp;fhs=14&amp;fmch=000000&amp;fcch=808080&amp;hmch=E0E0E0&amp;fms=14&amp;fcs=m&amp;cd=i&amp;bch=FFFFFF&amp;fp=13&amp;hl=f&amp;fh=500&amp;fw=p&amp;pi=pgn4web_46eaa228?wmode=transparent<br \/>\nJSURL: url=http:\/\/www.laurengoodkindchess.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/embed-chessboard\/pgn4web\/pgn4web.js<br \/>\nPGNTEXT: length=1<\/p>\n<p>AUTOPLAY: status=off delay=3000ms next=false<\/p>\n<p>CUSTOM: autoScroll=true<\/p>\n<p>ALERTLOG: fatalnew=0 new=0 shown=1 total=1<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\nerror: data not found for pgnId=pgn4web_46eaa228?wmode=transparent<br \/>\n9\/23\/2015, 9:41:40 AM<br \/>\n&#8212;\n<\/p>\n<\/blockquote>\n<p>I am using the premium responsive theme <a href=\"http:\/\/www.mojo-themes.com\/item\/mist-a-responsive-all-natural-wordpress-portfolio-theme\/\">Mist<\/a> for the template. <\/p>\n<p>Can this be fixed? If so &#8211; please help?<br \/>\nAlso when it&#8217;s fixed &#8211; can it be played on a mobile phone or tablet?<br \/>\nThank you!<br \/>\n&#8211; Naphtalie Joiner<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/embed-chessboard\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6577545","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-error-message"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6577545","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6577545\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6577545"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}